Exchangе

Binance Staking Completes First Phase of Terra 2.0 (LUNA) Airdrop Distribution

Earn money with the top Binance exchange

Binance Staking Completes First Phase of Terra 2.0 (LUNA) Airdrop Distribution

Fellow Binancians, Binance Staking has completed the first phase of the Terra 2.0 (LUNA) airdrop to LUNA (old) and UST (old) Locked Staking users on Binance. 30% of the total airdrop amount for LUNA (old) and UST (old) Locked Staking users have been distributed. From December 2022 onward, a monthly distribution of the remaining 70% will be distributed over 24 months. Users can confirm the receipt of Terra 2.0 (LUNA) in their spot wallets via the Distribution page in the User Center. Detailed Airdrop Rules

Category Assets Holdings Snapshot Timing Assets Distributed Distribution Plan Pre-attack LUNA (old)*, AnchorUST (aUST) 2022-05-07 14:59 (UTC), at Terra Classic block height of 7,544,910 LUNA (new) — distribute 30% of the total amount received before 2022-05-31 08:30 (UTC) (Complete). — from December 2022 onward, a monthly distribution of the remaining 70% over 24 months.

* LUNA (old) was renamed as LUNC while LUNA (new) assumes the ticker LUNA. UST (old) was renamed as USTC. Please note:

  • As Binance Staking ceased support for LUNA (old) and UST (old) after the incident, the snapshot was taken at the pre-attack snapshot time only for LUNA (old) and UST (old) Locked Staking users.
  • Users’ staked UST (old) with Binance Staking were staked on-chain, with AnchorUST (aUST) as the yield-bearing token. Thus, at the pre-attack snapshot time of 2022-05-07 at 14:59 (UTC), which took place at Terra Classic block height of 7,544,910, UST (old) Locked Staking users on Binance were also covered by the recovery plan.
  • Airdrop Calculation:
    • At the pre-attack snapshot time, 1 aUST = 1.2442 UST (old), and the airdrop ratio set by the Terra team is such that 1 aUST = 0.01827712143 LUNA (new). From this, we can calculate and derive that 1 UST (old) = 0.01468985 LUNA (new).
    • 1 LUNA (old) = 1.034735071 LUNA (new)
  • U.S. persons, entities, and sanctioned countries are not eligible to receive this airdrop. For more information, please refer to Binance Terms of Use.

For more:

  • Binance Will List Terra 2.0 (LUNA) in the Innovation Zone
  • Binance Will Support the Terra Network Airdrop

Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. There may be no recourse for any losses.

Source: ethereum.today

Показать больше

Добавить комментарий