Fellow Binancians, Binance will support the GXChain (GXS) mainnet token swap and redenomination plan to REI Network (REI). Further details about this change are shown in the timeline below:
- At 2022-04-20 04:30 (UTC), Binance will suspend GXS/BTC and GXS/USDT isolated and cross margin borrowing.
- At 2022-04-22 04:30 (UTC), Binance will close all GXS margin positions, conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending GXS margin orders, and then delist the GXS/BTC and GXS/USDT isolated and cross margin trading pairs. A separate announcement will be made for relisting.
- Binance will delist all existing GXS spot trading pairs (GXS/BTC, GXS/USDT, GXS/BNB and GXS/ETH) and cancel all pending GXS spot orders at 2022-04-25 04:00 (UTC).
- Deposits and withdrawals of GXChain (GXS) will be suspended at 2022-04-25 04:30 (UTC). Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your GXS deposits to be fully processed prior to this time.
- Following which, Binance will recover all GXS balances and begin the distribution of REI to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 GXS = 10 REI.
- Trading will then open for REI/USDT, REI/BNB and REI/ETH spot trading pairs at 2022-05-04 04:00 (UTC).
- Binance will make a separate announcement after the mainnet swap is complete to notify users when deposits and withdrawals of REI will open.
- Thereafter, users will be able to use the convert function to swap their GXS for REI tokens.
- REI Network (REI) contract address: 0x3Eb7bb6BC3E85194A2Cb8C2f3d9d744dfd33B234
For further information, please refer to the following:
- Governance Proposal: From GXChain 2.0 to REI Network
- REI: The Reborn of GXChain Starts with Native Token Split + Ecosystem Incentive + EVM Compatible
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.