Fellow Binancians, Binance Labs is announcing Season 4 of its Incubation Program, which showcases the most promising blockchain projects, founders, and BUIDLers worldwide. Applications are now open until 2022-02-28 11:59 PM (UTC). Apply for the Binance Labs Incubation Program Season 4 Why should I apply?
- Seed Investment. We accept maximum project valuations up to $10M, providing you with the initial funding and traction to grow your startup.
- Mentorship. We connect founders to business leaders from the Binance ecosystem who possess a wide range of expertise ranging from tokenomics, blockchain infrastructure tech to startup operations on a weekly basis, including private office hours and group fireside chat sessions.
- Extensive Network. Startups can connect directly with our diverse network of industry leaders to source partnerships, professional services and many more.
- Holistic Support. We provide multi-faceted support for startups, including formation, regulatory/legal advice, recruiting, technical execution, fundraising, marketing/PR, etc.
- Founders and teams of selected projects will be invited to an 8-week program that will run during Q2 2022.
- Market Presence. After the 8-week hybrid program, Binance Labs runs a Demo Day so the founders and project teams can present themselves in front of market-leading venture capitalists and industry partners
Who can apply? Binance Labs is chain agnostic and looks for innovative projects to further mainstream crypto adoption globally. Key industries and focus areas of Season 4:
- Infrastructure: Middleware, layer 1 & 2, bridge/cross-chain
- Blockchain analytic tools
- Security and privacy
- Compliance and Reg Tech
Learn more about our previous seasons:
- Success Story from Founders of Incubation Projects from Season 3
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.